At Young Scholars, we are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teachers and Diploma trained educators to join our team.
Young Scholars Policies
The comprehensive Young Scholars Childcare Policy Document adheres to the NSW Education and Care Services, National Childcare Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011. If you would like to view a copy of our policies, please contact the relevant centre and speak to the Nominated Supervisor.
Young Scholars Educators
At Young Scholars Childcare, our main aim is to provide children with the best quality education and care. We recognise that in order to implement such a service, we need to employ exceptional educators who have a passion for educating young children in the formative years between birth and 6 years old.
Young Scholars educators are our greatest assets and we pride ourselves on having dedicated and enthusiastic staff who play a vital role in your child’s learning and development. Our team of qualified educators consist of:
- Experienced, university trained Early Childhood Teachers, Diploma and Certificate III qualified staff and educators undertaking a traineeship in children’s services to complete a Certificate III
- Educators who are culturally diverse to reflect the various backgrounds of the families within the community
- Educators who hold First Aid Certificates and have completed Asthma and Anaphylaxis training.
- Educators who are continuously supported and provided with further professional development and training in order to remain up to date with current industry practices.
As per the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011, each learning environment at Young Scholars Childcare adheres to the stipulated educator-to-child ratios as follows:
- 1 primary caregiver for every 4 children (0-2 years)
- 1 primary caregiver for every 8 children (2-3 years)
- 1 primary caregiver for every 10 children (3-6 years)